Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

I stumbled across this site while looking for additional firearms forums to check out. I own a few other rifles, but my wife just bought me a Remington 700 in .308 as an early birthday present. This is one amazing rifle. Unbelievable.

Vortex Optics 6-24x50 AO
Weaver Tactical Rings
Leupold base
Shooter's Ridge bipod

Remington 700 - $450.
1 box of Hornady Superformance 150 grain - $29.99
Shooting a killer grouping at 200 yards - priceless. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome to the site... Not trying to be an ass but, where's the killer group? Or are those 4 strays when you were dialing in the optics?

·
Registered
403 Posts
+1 to what cobretr said. How many rounds were fired? How about the hole in the target at 8 o'clock in the 4 ring....looks a little bigger then .308....If the group in the bullseye is after sighting in then thats good shooting concidering it was 200yds and again how many shot group was it? Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
308isgreat said:
+1 to what cobretr said. How many rounds were fired? How about the hole in the target at 8 o'clock in the 4 ring....looks a little bigger then .308....If the group in the bullseye is after sighting in then thats good shooting concidering it was 200yds and again how many shot group was it? Welcome to the site!

"God keep my soldier safe in Afghanistan who is defending all of our freedoms we love!"

Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 & 870 Express Noveske N4 AR-15 Ruger 10/22T
Ruger .357 Blackhawk Ruger .22 single six 3 screw Walther PPK/S Glock 21 .45

+1 to the post above. If you can post more info to clear up whats going on on the target.

Welcome to the forum :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts