Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry to say, but I cannot figure out how to post photos. Could someone please walk me through the process. I would love to post pics of my LTR .308 and some range reports.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ditto stex.
We have read the instructions and got nowhere.
Would love to post photos of my pig hunt.
Sorry to hijack stex but I wonder if I posted a photobucket address on the forum, could people see it that way?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Okay Guys,

I'll try to explain how I do it. Bear with me because I'm very computer stupid!

You will first need to set up a Photobucket account - It's free. Go to Photobucket.com and sign up with a user name and password. (There are many other photo hosting sites, but all I've used is Photobucket.)

You need to have digital pics on your computer. I have the Kodak Easyshare program and send pics from it to a created folder with pics I want to put on my posts and threads.

Log in to your Photobucket account. You will see a big green box which says "Upload Images and Videos." Click on this box and a window from your computer will appear. Use the drop down box to find your pics folder. Open the pics folder and click on the pic you want to upload, then click "Open." The pic will automatically upload to Photobucket. Once the pic is loaded, scroll down and click the "Save" box.

Now, click on the pic you just uploaded and a box will appear to the left of it. Click on the box that says "Image Code." It will highlight in blue and you will briefly see a yellow "copied" box.

Go to the "Write message" white box on your forum and while holding down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard, hit the "V" key. You should see the image code appear. Once you click on the "Submit reply" button, the pic should appear.

I hope that I haven't totally screwed up this tutorial! It really isn't too hard once you've done it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
RBoomK said:
Okay Guys,

I'll try to explain how I do it. Bear with me because I'm very computer stupid!

You will first need to set up a Photobucket account - It's free. Go to Photobucket.com and sign up with a user name and password. (There are many other photo hosting sites, but all I've used is Photobucket.)

You need to have digital pics on your computer. I have the Kodak Easyshare program and send pics from it to a created folder with pics I want to put on my posts and threads.

Log in to your Photobucket account. You will see a big green box which says "Upload Images and Videos." Click on this box and a window from your computer will appear. Use the drop down box to find your pics folder. Open the pics folder and click on the pic you want to upload, then click "Open." The pic will automatically upload to Photobucket. Once the pic is loaded, scroll down and click the "Save" box.

Now, click on the pic you just uploaded and a box will appear to the left of it. Click on the box that says "Image Code." It will highlight in blue and you will briefly see a yellow "copied" box.

Go to the "Write message" white box on your forum and while holding down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard, hit the "V" key. You should see the image code appear. Once you click on the "Submit reply" button, the pic should appear.

I hope that I haven't totally screwed up this tutorial! It really isn't too hard once you've done it.
This is how I do it except when I copy the photo image code I then come back to the "write message" box and push the mouse right click button and select "paste" and the photo image code appears. when your done writing the text and submit your pixs will appear. Thanks for clearing that up for those who needed the help Boomer!

·
Registered
98 Posts
RBoomK
We tried to post under "Hunting" but only the text worked.

308isgreat
Yes, that is the method that we tried in the past, before RB's advice.

Never mind boys, thanks for trying:)

·
Registered
403 Posts
quaid said:
RBoomK
We tried to post under "Hunting" but only the text worked.

308isgreat
Yes, that is the method that we tried in the past, before RB's advice.

Never mind boys, thanks for trying:)
Keep trying Quaid i'm sure you will get it figured out....I really want to see some of your pics soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts