Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Barrett model 99 50 bmg. Leupold mark IV 8.5x25 with mildot reticle and BORS. (Barrett Optical Ranging System)

Here is the 6.5 creedmoor. It is a dpms gas gun with a Timney trigger that has been tuned down to a very nice pull by a local smith. It has the JP recoil eliminator brake on a 24 inch stainless bull barrel. I duracoated it in a digi-desert print to match the barrett. It has a nightforce 5.5 x 22 with the npr1 reticle and barrett rings. This rifle is pretty badass out to a grand with the price being less than a grand! A few of us have been running them in local matches and getting good results for the money you cant beat'em!

This is just a cool pic of it on top of the "general tribute" 69 ford f100 fwd...excellent shooting buggy!!! before trigger work, brake, and duracoat.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Those DPMS LR's really are a great value. I've seen them out shoot many high end expensive gas guns! Hog talks nicely about Vegas50 and I but really he's the one with ice water running through his veins. He has harvested more game than anyone I know in some of the roughest country around. If Vegas50 or I had a big ass Elk running in tearing stuff up we'd yank the shot and crap our selves and run for our lives! lol

Seriously though, Hog is as tough as a coffin nail!

·
Registered
639 Posts
That DPMS is awesome. A great rifle. Nice work mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts