Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this yesterday, it'll be here Thursday. Now all I need is a 12 ga. pistol! I think I'm actually going to try breaching with this little darling.

It's 60oz of devastation and destruction = 454 Casull, 45 Long Colt, 2 1/4 and 3" .410 Shotgun Shells

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

This thing is fun as he!! to shoot! Sucks as a breach weapon. I really need a 12ga pistol. :/

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
B0BK4T said:
UPDATE:

This thing is fun as he!! to shoot! Sucks as a breach weapon. I really need a 12ga pistol. :/

what was that saying about over compensating? lol

sorry, i could not resist. it was a cheap shot and i should be ashamed.

:p

on a side note: that would be pretty freakin sweet. have you ever seen the tv show red jacket? they made an AR15 with a chopped up saiga 12 gauge mounted under the bottom rails (m203 style). talk about a breacher lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahahaha, yeah but it was funny!!

Yep I love Sons of Guns. That weapon is called a master key. I'm tired of having to lug around my breach gun. I like it, don't get me wrong. It's pure power and destruction. I would just like to carry a 12ga pistol on my chest to use for breach, backup and even signal device. How cool would that be?

Not sure 12ga would be realistic. Maybe 20ga? How much recoil is a 12ga? I mean in ft lbs. I shoot one all the time, but what do the actual #s look like I wonder. Some people think the .454 casull or the .44mag recoil heavy. I think they're both manageable, even my wife shoots the .44mag. It comes down to technique really.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy Crap! Tons of things to consider. Like the weight of the gun, the ammo used, etc.

But from what I can gather (for what I shoot) the 12ga pistol would kick way harder than the .454 Casull.

Forget it, I don't want any part of that! hahahahahaha OK, so I'm now looking for a 20ga pistol!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts