Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says i have a hs precision stock for the remington 700 short action. this stock is in as new condition with no signs of wear or blemishes of any kind, it features a full length aluminum bedding block and free floats the barrel.

275.00 obo shipped to the lower 48 ! cat not included

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trade for anything?

·
Registered
409 Posts
What's the cost to include the cat?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stock is sold ! cat is still availible for 43.00 plus shipping via standard usps flat rate bax small

·
Registered
409 Posts
Do they punch holes in the box for air? If I order the cat I want to make sure it's still alive when it shows up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
usps does not allow for live animal transport via flat rate boxes so the cat will be sedated and have his own personal air supply with 72 hrs of air, he will go out via 2nd day air insured for 50.00 but knowing the post office he might be oout of air long before you actually get the package hence the 50.00 insured value , his name is mooose but upon arrive you are more than welcome to call him something else

·
Registered
409 Posts
I really don't feel comfortable with renaming an animal who has been called a name for x-amount of years. The name Moose would have to do. Let me sleep on it for a while.

PS... even though his actual name is Moose, would he respond to Bullwinkle you think? If so, I think I might pull the trigger on this purchase.

PSS... does he do any tricks?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
funny you say that as i actualy had a cat named bullwinkle , no only respondes to moose but he does fetch small foam balls.

·
Registered
409 Posts
How big of foam balls? What distance does he fetch them from? How fast can he fetch the balls? This may not seem like an important issue, but if Moose is any good I was thinking about a competition "fetching" career for him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he can fetch balls the size of golf balls as fast as you can throw them at distances up to about 20 yards the only problem is that he is a cat so he only fetches when he wants to not when you expect him to , you might get 10-15 throws in or you might get 3 you never know as it seems when company comes over the pressure for him to perform cuases him to not want to fetch.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Is Moose still available? One of my other cats (I have 17 felines) passed away during a tragic lawn dart accident and I have an immediate opening for a foam ball fetcher. If he's as good as you say he is, I think that he'll make a fantastic addition to our team. By "team" I don't mean anything offical or televised. It's more of an online, low-rent kind of thing. But we'll be big someday...

...someday.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Shhhhhhhhh...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry cat has been sold to uncle ho's chineese buffet due to his reluctance to perform his ball fetching for paying customers. he will be missed but damn he tasted good. we are currently working with his last supplied litter of 6 kitties on their ball fetching skills and if it doesnt pan out we always have uncle ho's to fall back on!

·
Registered
409 Posts
That's too bad. Let me know how the litter turns out and if they'd be viable players in the fastest growing online animal sport in the country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts