Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked a used scope at LGS. Nikon . Says it's a Monarch on the side . 4-16×50. 30mm . Side focus. Says it was made in Japan. ( I thought they were made in Philippines?). Scope is all black. Like new. They charged me 300.00 incl tax and said that they were giving it away . Glass is excellent and seems well made. I can't find any information on it though. Any ideas ?

·
Administrator
608 Posts
Best guess in Monarch 7. Good luck find spec since Nikon dropped the riflescope lines in 2019. You might try PMing gr8fuldoug . He’s at Cameraland and might be able and willing to help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked a used scope at LGS. Nikon . Says it's a Monarch on the side . 4-16×50. 30mm . Side focus. Says it was made in Japan. ( I thought they were made in Philippines?). Scope is all black. Like new. They charged me 300.00 incl tax and said that they were giving it away . Glass is excellent and seems well made. I can't find any information on it though. Any ideas ?
You have a monarch x scope, they were made in Japan and were very good quality, they were discontinued probably around 2014

1 - 8 of 8 Posts