Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AAC-SD came with the xmark pro trigger which I was able to adjust down to 2.5lbs. I wanted something lighter with less over travel and a better feel. I have heard some people say that jewells get jammed up when they get really dirty but i dont plan on diving into the mud with this rifle so i figured its probably my best choice. I dont have any real range time with it yet as I just got it back but already I can tell you that it was factory set at 1lb and can go down to 1.5oz. At the 1lb factory setting there was zero over travel and the break felt so smooth and natural that its almost as if i just had to think about pulling the trigger and my rifle listened and went into action. the actual trigger piece (shoe? i think its called???? the part in contact with your finger) is slightly smaller in width than the xmark pro and fits into the finger amazingly!

once i get some range time ill post up some more details, the only "negative" i can say as of right now is that the bolt release lever is a little harder to press in than i care for but at the same time i think it can be a good thing.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! what weight do you have yours set to? i wanted to try it on its 1.5oz but im worried about it being too light that it becomes a danger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts