Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got back in to Miami from a family emergency in south carolina. While I was there I did check out a gun store or two and came across an interesting scope. I did some google research on it and turns out their USA headquarters was about 15 minutes from where I live. I decided to give them a call and ask some questions direct. The team at konus were knowledgable and friendly. A lifetime no question asked EXCHANGE warranty got me ready to buy. Next came the engraved reticule that I grew found of on the zeiss. Then tactical lockable turrents, parallax adj down to 10 yards, two color illuminated reticule for low light shooting and a full 30mm tube. On top of all that it came with flip caps(not as good as butler creek) and a 4 inch sunshade. As far as design and craftmanship this scope seems to be top notch.
The clicks are audible and crisp (1/8 adj). I mounted it up to my 700 with mark 4 high rings (medium would of cleared the barrel but would have snagged up on the bolt) once it warms up a little I plan on taking it to the range and posting a full review with pics.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hhb, I was in north charlotte and Columbia mainly.
The scope in a gun shop runs about 550-700. Impact guns sells it for 309.

Winxp, when I get back from work I'll post some up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts