Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[I just copied this from my last post in the LEO/military section... Solid mount (yet to be mated with its optic) but the service was so good from these guys, I wanted to get this on the tactical accessories section...]

I received my 105 mount from La Rue today. Took them about 2 business days from Texas to Kansas. Great service. Maybe they do it for everyone but they threw some goodies in the box... a "tactical" beer entry tool, some meat rub for smoking/grilling and some cool bumper stickers I'm sure most of us have seen. Great service from them and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for gear. The La Rue guy I talked to over the phone to order it seemed pretty solid and had me do a pretty funny over the phone test for the LEO discount. He then asked me about the Westbro Baptist Church (seeing I was from KS) and we proceeded to BS about how someone needs to kill them the next time they protest someone's funeral. Last week, I guess they were going to protest at the funeral of the little girl who was killed during the mass shooting in AZ. I've never heard someone in customer service say, "Someone needs to murder those fucks" over the phone. Was pretty funny. Anyway... that's a solid company.

·
Registered
403 Posts
PALADIN said:
[I just copied this from my last post in the LEO/military section... Solid mount (yet to be mated with its optic) but the service was so good from these guys, I wanted to get this on the tactical accessories section...]

I received my 105 mount from La Rue today. Took them about 2 business days from Texas to Kansas. Great service. Maybe they do it for everyone but they threw some goodies in the box... a "tactical" beer entry tool, some meat rub for smoking/grilling and some cool bumper stickers I'm sure most of us have seen. Great service from them and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for gear. The La Rue guy I talked to over the phone to order it seemed pretty solid and had me do a pretty funny over the phone test for the LEO discount. He then asked me about the Westbro Baptist Church (seeing I was from KS) and we proceeded to BS about how someone needs to kill them the next time they protest someone's funeral. Last week, I guess they were going to protest at the funeral of the little girl who was killed during the mass shooting in AZ. I've never heard someone in customer service say, "Someone needs to murder those fucks" over the phone. Was pretty funny. Anyway... that's a solid company.
LaRue Tactical is tops! I have left many hard earned dollars purchasing there fine products. Like they say you get what you pay for! The swag you get for free is great and soometimes with other orders you get different stuff.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many of my buddies are pretty die hard ARMS fans, but I'm switching them over to La Rue mounts after my experience with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive always used LaRue and have been happy, they retain their resale value also if you need to get something else and sell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts