Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is not a rifle, but I am excited to add a Glock 21 .45 ACP to my collection. This will be a great back up to the SPS Tactical .308 I have and i'm really stoked to have a .45 ACP to shoot and reload! :D Here is a pic from my phone so quality suffered a bit. Cant wait to get it to the range this weekend and become one with it.....

Enjoy the weekend guys! :)

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Nice :D What you pay for it ? I'm in the middle of buying a .45 ACP and can't decide yet I really like the Traurus 1911 SS model

And you have a good weekend also :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Your gonna love that Glock! Out of all my pistols my glock 22(.40) and kimber 1911 sis pro(.45) are my favorite. That being said... my 500$ glock will out-shoot my 1500$ kimber any day of the week!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Winxp_Man said:
Nice :D What you pay for it ? I'm in the middle of buying a .45 ACP and can't decide yet I really like the Traurus 1911 SS model

And you have a good weekend also :D
$600 OTD is the price I paid and seemed like a fair deal. Looked around at several shops and OTD averaged like $625 to $650. I purchased mine from Ryan @ JK Supply Co.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Winxp_Man said:
I might have to do that :) thanks for the info.
If you would like to shoot the one I have maybe it can help you make a sound decision......

·
Registered
639 Posts
Mmm, Glock is nice. Mate has a 17A but my M&P9 is more comfy to hold and shoot IMHO. Its a personal thing. Nice Glock though. Let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
308isgreat, I know you enjoying that Glock 21. My G21 is one of my go to guns in the indoor bulls eye league I shoot in :cool: .
Here's mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Winxp_Man.

The Glock has a Storm Lake ported stainless match barrel. And the sights are Bo-Mar target.
I put in a 3.5 lb. connector and polished the trigger parts. And I did a few more little things.

When I first showed up to shoot in a bullseye match with "Glock" I got a few strange looks. Because everyone else was shooting the big money 1911's. Well there were some real long faces after that first match :cool:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice! I like the ported Storm Lake barrel. My Glock will pretty much stay stock. I'm not a competitive shooter so all the mods I have done to date are the extended slide release, 3.5 lb Ghost trigger and stainless guide rod and spring assembly. It functions flawlessly and eats everything so far. I may invest in the ported Lone Wolf barrel to help manage muzzle climb and reduce recoil a bit. So far I really like this weapon and can count on it if SHTF!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DDrag50 said:
The other thing about a Lone Wolf barrel is that you can shoot lead ammo.
That is correct! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts