1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have 4 different Leupold scopes and all of them are top notch as far as I'm concerned. I guess it depends on what you are going to do with it. I wouldn't want 1/2 min adjustments but I'm a Pdog shooter. If you're looking for a Tactical Match gun that might be OK.

The thing I like about my Leupolds is that when I change my elevation from 200 yards to 800 yards and then to 450 yards. The POI goes right where it should.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used a couple different Leupolds for hunting, but they were just VX-1's. Both were fantastic. It's amazing how even with their older line of scopes how much light they gather. It will be near dark and I'll look through it and it seems like dawn. Tempts me to shoot before legal shooting light.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would say they are all good as well. I've had a few different model in the past and they were all good as far as I was concerned also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am seriously contemplating the Mark 2 for my rem 700. Trying to do a little bit more research, but from my understanding they are extremely great scopes. I would even pay almost double the cost for the Mark 4, if I think it was worth it. I'd like to handle one and play with it myself not just look at pictures of it online. I'm going to have to make a trip to Cabellas pretty soon I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts