Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picked up my SPS AAC-SD to replace my SPS tactical....

Now i need a muzzle brake? which one is better than the rest and would look the best. i like the looks of the Vais (sp?) muzzle brakes but they do not come in the correct threads for the AAC... which is 5/8-24. But most brakes for an AR-10 will fit.. so which one do u guys recommend... i kinda like the surefire but its long and is make to attach their suppressor which in iowa you cant own so thats really not nessescarry

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
moto, first off congrats! your going to love it! secondly, i ran into the same problem lol. I wound up getting one made by my smith here in miami (somabreak) and it works well, i wish i could tell you that it works better or worse than any other but its the only one i have tried. i love the flush look so it really caught my eye.
http://www.700rifle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=727

I was also looking at the AAC Blackout muzzle break. I would assume that it should function flawless on the rifle since it is an AAC version.

WinXP posted a great vid showing how well his new break (roedale) works, I am getting my rifle back from the smith (new JEWELL TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!) oops, sorry went off track. Anyway, this weekend if I can sneak a video while the range masters arent watching I will. (our range banned photos/videos due to a S.O.B. A. HOLE. MOTHER F. ER. trying to illegally film a music video ignoring safety procedures and protocols.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts