Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around to buy a data book to better organize my notes when I came across this link, it is to download in pdf format a lot if not all the things i believe a person would need in a data book.

the best part, its free! the creator doesn't charge a thing for it!

hope you guys find it useful, im going to start printing asap.

http://www.oregonshooter.com/index.php/articles/view/rifle_logbook/P10/

·
Registered
526 Posts
Pretty neat. I have been using a three ring binder for mine because my old eyes are getting weak and I need larger font to be able to see what I wrote. I kept notes in Excell and Word with sketches drawn on google earth screen shots. Works well for Prairie Dogs but a little cumbersome for a real Sniper.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have the PDF on my laptop. If your interested I'll upload it to a fileshare and post the link. I wonder why the site took it down. Very strange.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I made my own data book, no need to spend the money on expenisve fancy data books for my use. Im a novice shooter at best and Im still learning from you all.

Thanks for the link I got some good stuff.

·
Registered
131 Posts
So my girlfriend saw me looking at Storm Tactical's website and now I'll be getting a Data Book for my birthday. :D
I'll use the links to keep it stocked up but I get the real deal to start with.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Denver thats too cool.

I just got a Gamma Chrony with printer from my girl for my birthday. It's too cool when the girls are good with the shooting addictions. LOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Storm Tactical data book came in yesterday. I picked the 3 ring heavy paper style and it is top notch. It includes enough of the various pages to make the binder barely closable (good thing in my opinion), came with the CD that you can print the matching targets from and Mark even put a hand written "thank you" note to my girl (since she bought it).

Very impressed with the quality and it arrived in no time.

Now if I can just talk my girl into spotting for me I'm set. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts