Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Not Seasons Greeting. We are not celebrating a season, we are celebrating the Birth of Christ, hence Christmas.

NO MORE PC BULLSHIT FOR ME.

If you don't like it, then go back to where you came from and celebrate what they do and stop pissing on our parade.

Check this out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksOCE...eature=related

·
Registered
403 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more! Another thing that gets my dander up is the materialistic aspect and commercialization that the current generation has become accustom to. Time to get back to the real meaning of Christmas and celebrate the Birth of Christ with family and friends. I'm a happy camper with my family around me spending quality time together and not worrying about gifts for everybody. Ohhh and good food and drink is important too! :D Merry Christmas to all and to all a safe and prosperous New Year......God bless!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Amen! The real reason for Christmas had been forgotten. You'd think people would be better about that because it's even in the NAME!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Amin to all this Brothers :D you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Amen to you as well! Most people have become so PC that they have forgotten the real reason for the holidays, to celebrate the birth of Christ. I wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all the way from Baghdad, Iraq.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing that I forgot to post.

To the Women and Men serving overseas, Canadian, British and US.

Make the best of a bad thing, stay safe and get home.

Thank you from all of us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
it's very true most people from my generation (im 23) just don't understand the true meaning of Christmas. Its great to come here to see the values and morals of this community. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to everybody!

·
Registered
409 Posts
playwithmadness506,
I'm 31 and still feel real young, but it's really nice to know there are others out there, younger than me, with the same ideals. Keep fighting the good fight and Merry Christmas Christmas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts