Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is this site posting a forum and flooding active topics? They have posted 249 items and have two replies (one by Bob, unanswered, and mine tonight). Since the start of their posting regular usage of this site has drop to near zero. Gun.deals is not even a real vendor. I recently followed one of their links and ended up at Palmetto State Armory, which is typical of these posts.

If anyone reads this and agrees please reply and let’s try to get the moderators/admistrators to do something about this and get our site back.

I’m reposting this message under this revised title.

Reactions: DRAGON64

·
Super Moderator
1,379 Posts
I do not have a problem with Site owners getting financial support to keep forums alive and well. In most cases, that support comes in the way of Pop Up Ads, which is OK with me. I also voiced my opinion that with paid advertiser, maybe one add a day with all their items in that ad, would be less abusive, but nothing has changed. Oh well, I don't own the site (so it is not Ours to take back), but I do frequent a lot of other forums, that do not have this problem. The same thing is going on at BurntPowder.com.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t disagree with you at all. However, it cannot benefit the owners in the long run to lose users.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts