Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I'll send you a invite I got two accounts. Depends if I want to be bugged or not lol.
Main - Lord Legace
Sec - M700 Shooter

Good thread :p

·
Registered
409 Posts
I do, but I'm not online. I'm "that guy" who only does single player campaign mode, or spec ops with a buddy at my place. That online stuff is just too hard. Too many 12 year olds that kill me too quickly. It hurts my fragile ego.

I did enjoy the very end of the campaign. A well earned cigar.

·
Registered
409 Posts
It's kind of like when I go to Laserquest here in town. I've had some pretty good training so I feel that I should just kill everyone in the fog/lazer/light filled arena. Those little turds kill me EVERY SINGLE time. I even give myself a cool arena name like "John McClane" or "Leonidas" but it just doesn't matter. I drive home sad. With a tear in my eye...

Was all that just out loud?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that was pretty fun jason. i've never played with anyone i knew before. all my buddies have PS3's or dont play videos at all.

i'll have to root around and find my headset. i dont know how to do any of that stuff, setting up lobbies and what not, so if you see me on, just invite and i'll join up.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
It was fun, it will be better next time when you can b.s with the rest of the us. Lol. :)

All 700rifle members need to buy an Xbox lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
i prefer BF3. more realism, less 12 yr olds. overall better game if u like the realism vs rambo 12yr olds...and you get vehicles! XD lol

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
As for graphics bf3 is very realistic, but all those games are dependent on your connection speed. In bf3 beta I would empty an entire ak47 mag into them and they still would fire back.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cant expect a beta to reflect the actual game in those terms, and thats why there is Hardcore mode, about the realist of the real, less shots to kill, and no killcam lol. Like i said tho they fixed alot of issues from the beta

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll probably get bf3 when it goes down to 19.99 used. i played the first one and i really liked it. i hate the kill cams on the call of duty games. i play hardcore a lot of the time.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow. I'm currently playing campaign mode on BF3. Multiplayer is still way too scary. Everything in this game seems more realistic than MW3. Both are great. I'd give the edge to BF3 though as a true combat simulator.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wouldnt go as far as calling it a combat simulator, but it is about the realist FPS game out there. The Campagin is great, And yes multiplayer on BF3 is kinda scary i guess, but ive been playing battlefield for awhile so its just a sleight upgrade to what im used to lol. Youll have to find someone with a headset and some prior experiance to do all the Co-op missions correctly without getting your ass handed to you Lol. BTW my username on here is my PSN for anyone that has a PS3.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts