Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a photo of my Dream Rifle. :D
Thanks to my wife and others who made turning 30 Great! You are the best Honey, I love you.

Remington 700 LTR .308
Leupold Mark4 3.5-10x40 Illuminated TMR Reticle (with flip up dust caps)
Leupold Mark4 Base and Rings
Harris Bi-pod

I will post photos from my next range session, now that I finally figured out how to get pics posted.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thats a hell of a rifle Stex! Cant wait for you to post up some targets and see how it shoots......Happy Birthday too! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im going to trade mine in............wife that is,she has never gotten me anything that nice,
birthday or not. by the way happy belated birthday would it do any good to tell your wife
when my birthday is, I would be satisfied with the scope :lol:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice. Thats one nice solid rifle you have. Im impressed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I love the rifle. Deer season can't get here fast enough. Paper killing is fun, but nothing like sitting down to a big bowl of venison chili on a cold winter night that was made possible by your favorite rifle. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice rifle indeed. Does your wife give lessons in how to pick out birthday presents? Mine could use a lesson like that. BTW Happy Birthday.

Larry

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi first post sweet rifle just purchased one my self can't wait to shoot it! Tossing up between my XTR or my Zeiss Conquest with Rapid z 800 recticle what do you guy's reommend?

Cheers Nathan

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Pody said:
Hi first post sweet rifle just purchased one my self can't wait to shoot it! Tossing up between my XTR or my Zeiss Conquest with Rapid z 800 recticle what do you guy's reommend?

Cheers Nathan

Welcome to the forum! As for scope I would say what ever you like and feel comfortable with. Or try both and see which one is better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That LTR is awesome. Looks very sharp. What scope??

·
Registered
110 Posts
It's a Burris XTR 3-12x50 with illuminated Ballistic Mill dot for the .308 Burris XTR Rings and a Warne Tactical Steel Rail

1 - 15 of 15 Posts