Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum so first off I want to introduce myself....I'm Rey Martinez from Texas :) lol... Anyways, this is my new Remington 700 that my girlfriend got me for Christmas. It has a Leupold 3-9x50mm rifleman, with a rockmount harris style bipod 6"-9". This rifle will be used mostly and mainly for hunting. I own several different rifles and by far this one is my favorite (not just cause my gf got it for me..lol) Very smooth and accurate :) Cant wait to take down its first hog with her :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Ya gotta nice rig you got goin there, and if I recall correctly I think I saw other people on the forums that recieved a 700 for Christmas LOL. That's a wicked awesome gift if ya ask me!! And when ya get the chance throw up a range report.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Man I wish I would have been good this last year so maybe just maybe I would of gotten a Remington 70 for Christmas! maybe this year :D
Nice setup though! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
PapaRey11 said:
I'm new to the forum so first off I want to introduce myself....I'm Rey Martinez from Texas :) lol... Anyways, this is my new Remington 700 that my girlfriend got me for Christmas. It has a Leupold 3-9x50mm rifleman, with a rockmount harris style bipod 6"-9". This rifle will be used mostly and mainly for hunting. I own several different rifles and by far this one is my favorite (not just cause my gf got it for me..lol) Very smooth and accurate :) Cant wait to take down its first hog with her :D

what do you U have there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts