700Rifle.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Burris two piece picatinny mounts came in and I put the new Burris adjustable MOA rings on and mounted my Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 scope with Kill Flash attachment on my new Remington 700 SPS .308

I’m going to order a new trigger in a few weeks then take it to my rifle gunsmith and let him go over it with a fine-tooth comb and test fire it. Getting closer to some range time.

The scope will have to suffice until I can afford nicer glass. Might be awhile.

The magazine conversion is done as well.

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Might need a ladder to see in the Scope! Depending on what you finally end up with you may need a cheek rest. I had a hard time finding something for my 308 and ended up with a Bradley Cheekrest. Unmounts easily so you can get the bolt out.

It’s not cheep but US made and veteran owned.

John

Reactions: RemGirlCO

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might need a ladder to see in the Scope! Depending on what you finally end up with you may need a cheek rest. I had a hard time finding something for my 308 and ended up with a Bradley Cheekrest. Unmounts easily so you can get the bolt out.

It’s not cheep but US made and veteran owned.

John
Didn’t want to buy scope rings twice so I bought according to what I will end up with when I can afford the glass so the bell doesn’t rest on the top of the barrel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts