Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every 700 fans,700 SPST is my first rifle,I've got a Bushnell6500 4.5-30x50 scope with it.I am happy to found this site.
still watting for the permission (28 day cooling off period ),can't wait to pick up my new toy yeah!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Batu said:
Hi every 700 fans,700 SPST is my first rifle,I've got a Bushnell6500 4.5-30x50 scope with it.I am happy to found this site.
still watting for the permission (28 day cooling off period ),can't wait to pick up my new toy yeah!
Welcome to the site. I'm curious.....28 day cooling off period? Permission? You mean there is another place with a law thats worse then Californias 10 day wait? Where are you at my friend? You will love the new rifle many of us have one and mine is an absolute tac driver!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I can't wait to see that 6500. I have a 4200 on my AR and I really like that one!

Hope to see some pics once the waiting period is over!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
308isgreat said:
Batu said:
Welcome to the site. I'm curious.....28 day cooling off period? Permission? You mean there is another place with a law thats worse then Californias 10 day wait? Where are you at my friend? You will love the new rifle many of us have one and mine is an absolute tac driver!
Hello to you all !28 days cooling off period in NSW Australia.but after that,10day wait as California.will put some pictures when I pick my SPSTAC.now I can only see it from Remington Site TIME AND TIME AGAIN:(:(:(

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
you will be glad that you got the SPS Tac :D the wait will be over sooner than you know it :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't wait to see the set up, I hope you are planning to post pics. I am considering this exact set up myself and would really like to see pics. Thanks

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
firecaptain said:
I can't wait to see the set up, I hope you are planning to post pics. I am considering this exact set up myself and would really like to see pics. Thanks
Welcome to the forum :D enjoy !

·
Registered
42 Posts
28 days waiting period? Man that would drive this ole country boy NUTS, but then patients has never been one of my strong points.

I do not have a Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical YET, but am hoping to retify that before next summer. I do have a Remington Model 700 SP Sporter in .308 though and truly love it. This has been my first experience with a .308 and I am not disappointed one bit.

Larry

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wow, you Aussies must stay pissed for a long time,if I had to wait 28 days to buy a gun I would
need a cooling down period too.. :lol: only take me about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
dratt1957 said:
Wow, you Aussies must stay pissed for a long time,if I had to wait 28 days to buy a gun I would
need a cooling down period too.. :lol: only take me about 10 minutes.

hahahaha :lol:

I'd be pissed off to if that were to be the case here !

I wonder what the point of that is ? beside you not having the the rifle in your hands ?

makes Kommifornia look like a better place hahaha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lol Cali's laws are nothing compared to Australia, 28 day wait to yet license and then 28 day wait to get your first firearm,

I am also currently waiting on my SPST in 223, should be here in about a week :)

It's different in the US because we all know you Americans have short attention spans so you don't need long cooling off periods :p

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
^^^^ hahahahahaha :D but the bright side is that WE dont have to wait the super long waiting periods. So as long as the government thinks most of us have short attention span then its all good :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts