Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've just updated the forum theme with a new color scheme and also updated the main site to what I hope is a more professional look!

If you want to go back to the old theme for the forums, you may do so by selecting the "Oxygen" them under your forum profile page. This darker theme you are seeing know is called the "Carbon" theme.

I think staying with a darker theme is easier on the eyes when reading.

The navigation menu is now located at the very top of the page. All the information is the same, just the colors have changed.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Nice ! I really like the black or Dark color because when I read the post in the evening or late in the evening it bothers no one that I'm on my computer :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts exactly!

I may tweak a few of the colors... to stay more in the grays and blacks. I'm not sure about some of the green colors!

Please, post feedback with your thoughts or comments on what you like or dislike with the new theme!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
well the only thing I can really say about the color on the letter is the white is a little bright for my taste if the screen is on a brighter setting. Maybe like you said a little more grey so they dont hit the eye that hard. When the you have the black backround the brighter colors hit the eye a more. JMHO :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I agree, this does look awesome and makes it easier to read. Nice job

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've got a bad head cold and I'm on Sudafed, so when I pulled the site up just now, I thought I was going crazy at first. Once I came to, I found I liked how this was setup. Well done.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks good, but it's taking some getting used to.

·
Banned
2 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts