Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

New Scope ..............

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Winxp_Man 
#1 ·
Just got this scope ordered today can wait to use it on my Custom AR-15 6.8 SPC.

Here is a nice review of the Swfa 1-4x HD, Schmidt Bender ShortDot 4x, and NF 1-4.

http://www.opticstalk.com/swfa-14x-ss_topic22981_page16.html

It looks like its going to be a really solid scope for the money.

Input is welcomed!

Regards Aron-

#5 ·
Well here are some pics I haven't had time to get out maybe next weekend I will get some time to test the scope out but as for the outside it feels looks and seems to be an outstanding scope.

Ok here is my custom 6.8 SPC made of various parts :D with BAD ASS NEW SFWA 1-4x25 HD glass :)

#7 ·
I got everything you see the pics for 819.00 at my door. I got the scope the scope, covers, the swfa magnification, and the low bobro mount. The mag lever I think is only made for the swfa scopes. I will try to see if it can fit other scopes.

Aron-

#8 ·
Nice, that is one Badass DMR rifle!!!! I love it. Going to paint the barrel to match the rifle??

#11 ·
I love this scope. It really brings out the colors in anything you look at through it. The turrets are just right. and the reticle is really nice also. I have the T post one which is like a red dot scope at 1x.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.