Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking on this forum learning before I bought my gun and finally got it and have built it up to what it is now. I hope to learn more about precision shooting and if there is anyone in the southern california area that wants to hit the range let me know.

Specs-
.308 SPS Tactical
B&C Medalist stock
Tac Ops cheek pad
Harris bipod
Bushnell 3200 10x scope
SWFA low rings
EGW 20moa base
SW Precision bolt knob (being installed)
Atlasworxs BDM (waiting to be installed)
Darkmetal designs muzzle brake (waiting to be installed)

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's a nice looking rifle. I have the same stock on mine and I love it. I'm looking at getting the barrel of mine threaded in order to install a Yankee Hill Phantom QD suppressor to it! You'll not likely be disappointed with that rifle!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
nice rifle sir. i think i'm gonna have to get me an SPS to take hunting. that's a nice little setup you got there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We should hit the range at angeles crest sometime. I live in La Crescenta. If you've never been there, they have paper to 300yds and steel to 600.

·
Registered
409 Posts
"I'm looking at getting the barrel of mine threaded in order to install a Yankee Hill Phantom QD suppressor to it!" - 308reloader

Oh, I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would love to take a trip to Angeles Crest sometime. Ill let you know when my rifle is assembled and sighted in.

Email me at TravisLeePhoto at gmail.com and Ill save your email and let you know.

This goes for anyone else here. Maybe we can set up a group meet one day.

Travis

·
Registered
477 Posts
PALADIN said:
"I'm looking at getting the barrel of mine threaded in order to install a Yankee Hill Phantom QD suppressor to it!" - 308reloader

Oh, I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one... I want one...

x2!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts