Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rem 700 .223 Knoxx Axiom Stock..Rem scope mounts, 50mm barska (i know :( ), harris bi-pod., went from ADL to BDL too.

love the site !

·
Registered
57 Posts
How do you like the stock? Someone posted a pic of one the other day. I REALLY do not like the 'M4' type stock, I don't know why. I would probably buy one if it had a normal rear portion!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well from going from the OEM stock to this on whole different feel.
the pistol grip, adjustable stock nice...i'm samller framed so it easier for me to adjust for me.
it actaully makes the gun feel a lot lighter too.

i haven't gotten to shoot yet....

i picked mine up off Amazon ...actually cheaper there w/ taxs and shipping than on Ebay.....

its the Knoxx Axiom UL stock...and they do have a cheek piece for the stock too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do...2 issues that i might change though...

taller scope mounts and a Timney trigger..it has the Xmark but not the external adjustable one....

only other downer is that the swivel area is a little weak for bi-pod it does flex a bit...on another thread a read where someone stiff'n d it up....

thanks to all thats viewed.......can't wait to shoot it..... ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
since i just picked up a 308...there maybe some stock swaping going to happening......

·
Registered
277 Posts
vincmm said:
since i just picked up a 308...there maybe some stock swaping going to happening......
For sure, the swap will be good. Don't really need one on your 5.56. Don't really need one on the .308 either, but it would be the more needy of the two. haha

Have you shot it yet? I always wondered with all that movement if it was accurate.

Update? Pics of the .308?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry been away for awhile....

I did switch up the stocks...put the 308 in the knoxx/Axiom UL stock...results?

Having hard time keeping groups where I want them...thinking i may revert back to the original PSS stock to see if its me or the stock.

I'm using a bi-pod and there is movement in the forearm...looks mean but looks and function aren't going together at the time.

will check back in .... may be a while thou.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts