Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems that he is now dead. Don't like that idea of how Obama is trying to take claim to all this. The guys hasn't even served but says that it was at his command. I thought that Osama was kill on sight. I'm 100% that if Obama would of said no go the Seal Team would of still went and got him. But none the less if he really is dead its great news.

·
Registered
38 Posts
jasonbourne said:
RidgeRunner said:
I've lost trust in anything our government says.

Sad to say but I'm going to give this a +1
+1 And I work for Uncle.

And a +1 for good news.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Memo to Mr. Bernanke: it's called blowback, baby, when the public finally sees through the covert ops propaganda. The institutions which are reporting the "proof the economy is recovering" will lose what remains of their credibility, as will a Mainstream Media which has unquestioningly "reported" the distortions as fact for years.

All this coordinated misinformation and distortion is setting up the delegitimization of the complicit institutions, which include the Federal Reserve, the Treasury, the White House, Congress, and all the agencies tasked with documenting the "recovery."

Charles Hugh Smith, Of Two Minds

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ain't that the truth :/ also the most recent FUD is that murder that took place at the Arizona and Mexico border. Now nobody know who to point fingers at in this Obama administration so they are thinking of setting in place more laws that infringe our right to bear arms. The government even went as far as saying that it's now a privilege to own firearms and now a right or freedom that our forefathers put down in the constitution that was forged in blood to give is our freedom.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I just want to say what a credit it is to live in a nation with true operators out there like the men (and 1 dog apparently) that went on this mission. We've learned some more details since May. He was killed with a 5.56 SBR. One of the operators confirmed this kill by saying over the radio, "For God and Country, Geronimo (Dickface's code name) is dead". That, my friends, is badass, classic and well over due.

On that note, how many of you accidently said Osama the next day when talking about Obama's role in the mission? It was like an epidemic around my workplace. No jokes... none of us meant to... just came out that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts