Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of 2 of my PGWDTI rifles.:D

#1 is a Timberwolf in .338LM.

It sports a S&B PMII LR 3-12x50 scope w/P4 reticle.

It is also the Canadian Intermediate Sniper Rifle - C14. Mine is pictured EIS sans can.

Here's one with her friend.

#2 is a Coyote in .308.

It's sporting a Leupold Mk4 16x scope.

And here he is with his big Sister.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

They shoot great. The .338LM recoils about the same as an FN FAL, because of the brake and the .308 is about a .243.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Those are great looking rifles. Would love to see a range report on them. What distance are you shooting your .338LM? (Is that for Lapua Magnum?) What is the barrel length on the .308?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had any issues with your pgw rifles? Word has it that pgwdti has really let their QC slide once they went into mass production.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Notseen said:
Had any issues with your pgw rifles? Word has it that pgwdti has really let their QC slide once they went into mass production.
Not a thing has wrong, except for the lack of time to go and shoot them. I'm attending too many pistol matches.

QC is still good a PGWDTI.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Notseen said:
What year did you purchase your rifle??
They were both purchased in '06.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You might be okay. Watch out for bolt handles breaking off, oversized receiver threads and undersized barrel threads, zero to 70% bolt lug contact, chambers are full of tool marks. NOT worth the money.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Notseen said:
You might be okay. Watch out for bolt handles breaking off, oversized receiver threads and undersized barrel threads, zero to 70% bolt lug contact, chambers are full of tool marks. NOT worth the money.
Where does that come from?

Pictures?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ive heard good things about the Timberwolf rifles, id deff like to have one myself :D lol Nice shootin sticks!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Notseen said:
Are you going to respond to the question?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts