Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone elsa on here have any experience with Primary Arms ACSS scopes? I have a few but not on my 700 300Mag PSS. I had a WOTAC 5-20 millDot on it but the reticle raise and lower button don't work and Matt has since vanished. Factory says the scope will handle the caliber punishment OK but since I'm not in a financial position to afford Schmidt and Bender, Hensolt Wetzler or Night force. Any comments before I pull the trigger on this one?

·
Super Moderator
1,447 Posts
For lower cost scopes, I am a big fan and have had great luck with Sighton Scopes. I do however tend to have glass on my rifles that cost more than the rifles do.

Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For lower cost scopes, I am a big fan and have had great luck with Sighton Scopes. I do however tend to have glass on my rifles that cost more than the rifles do.

Bob
Thanks Bob, Appreciate the response and will look into them. Have a Friend in La. that's high on them too. The best action just might be to save and try a hi-dollar scope. Trouble is if I like them then I'll never be satisfied with the old ones! That happened when I bought my first Forester die. ☠

·
Super Moderator
1,447 Posts
Yep - You will never want to settle, but Sightron is a could compromise between quality and cost.

Give Bob White a Call at The Shooters Corner. He has good prices on them,

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts