Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive kinda been holding of on getting a Badger bolt handle because i wasnt sure if i put one on my gun now with the Original Varmint stock it has if i changed stocks (and i plan on it) would it still fit the new stock? with clearance and everything. I want a new bolt handle but i wasnt sure if i should get the stock before i add the bolt handle. Thoughts? Advice?

·
Registered
59 Posts
WolfTheHunter343 said:
Ive kinda been holding of on getting a Badger bolt handle because i wasnt sure if i put one on my gun now with the Original Varmint stock it has if i changed stocks (and i plan on it) would it still fit the new stock? with clearance and everything. I want a new bolt handle but i wasnt sure if i should get the stock before i add the bolt handle. Thoughts? Advice?
I'd say go for it. I don't have a mcmillian stock or anything like that, but I can't imagine it being that close that you would have fitting issues because of it. I'm sure that there is someone else of here that knows for sure, but my guess is that you will be fine.

·
Registered
477 Posts
it should fit the stock. if anything, you'd have problems with the eye piece of your scope. i doubt you will though. i have burris XTR low rings on my 700P and the BO bolt knob clears just fine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts