Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Keep in mind that that 700rifle.com and this forum are NOT in the business of offering advise on laws - we are not lawyers! Any information posted here is to be regarded at your own discretion. Any advise or guidance given by members who post in this forum should not be taken as professional advice! Please keep Posts to specific issues and not general political discussion.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well we hope that we all here are level headed, God fearing passionate gun owners who cherrish our 2nd Amendment rights! Thanks for the addition and I'm sure there will be some informative and exciting posts here soon.....

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think we'll all get along because we're all liberals, right?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow. No response to the liberal joke, guys? I'm not one. But I sure do argue with them a lot. I think they're actually very useful in our country...
...as targets.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Dont hate the liberals hate the game :lol:

I really like when I stumble over one with the opening question if we can get permission to hunt your property ? THEN they go all nuts on you about how they love the animals and they dont want to kill them.......................................................... WHAT ABOUT THE MOTHER F&(*#(%$*&(# ING CHICKEN YOU EAT OR THE BEEF FROM THE STORE SHELVES???????????????????????????????

Instead of telling you they just don't want hunters on there property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kinda got me started :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
"Dont hate the liberals hate the game "

No. I hate them. Sorry. Just can't stop. It's like an addiction. I CAN'T STAND LIBERALS. CAN'T STAND THEM. AT ALL.
Sore subject. Sorry, everyone. Unless you're a liberal. In that case, you can suck on my gun and die. Hopefully the round goes around your brain a bit and you wind up suffering for a while. A long while.

Yeah. Sorry, once again, everyone. Wow. People mention liberals and I just go nuts. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
hahahahahahaha

But hey Paladin sometimes you cant even kill them with a firearm! Its the demonic idea that lives :mad:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I read an article written by a psychiatrist, who analyzed the opinions of liberals, and concluded that they are mentally ill. I certainly agree.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
RidgeRunner said:
I read an article written by a psychiatrist, who analyzed the opinions of liberals, and concluded that they are mentally ill. I certainly agree.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright, let's dial it back just a bit. I know we are all just joking around... but I would hate to them to use some of these comments against us. After all, that's the kind of thing they thrive on doing - trying to disrupt wherever they can even though they say some of the most hateful stuff and actually mean it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
RidgeRunner said:
How about this:
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store rather than a government agency.
Hooyah to that my friend! haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts