Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Per Bob K the moderator:

Greetings, Im Howard Swayne, a 73 year old new member. Just moved to Oklahoma from Virginia. Im a long time member at Sniper's Hide, and enjoy long range and handguns. Member of the Rivanna Rifle and Pistol Club in Virginia and Fouled Bore Precision in Oklahoma.

I have the above rifle for sale either local or will ship to your FFL. Only selling because I need room in the safe. You can reach me at [email protected]
Brown Wood Amber Metal Flooring
Brown Material property Wood Peach Leather
Brown Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun

T
Material property Wood Shotgun Gas Bumper

Brown Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun

Brown Material property Wood Peach Leather

This rifle has +/- 300 rounds down the pipe, in excellent condition. It's a .5 moa tack driver...when I do my part. Add on's include muzzle break, oversize bolt knob, NF 20 MOA rail, and 12 oz. Jard trigger. The only issue si with the rail I mounted for the bipod, got a bit of glue on the stock and the bipod fits really tight. If I can find it Ill include the factory trigger as well but I moved recently and a lot is still packed away, so thats not for sure.. Asking $1150 obro. Located in Lawton Ok. for pick up or will ship to your FFL on your dime.

I also have a quantity of FGGM 175 and Black Hills 175 grain match that will be offered to the buyer first.

Thanks, Bob.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts