Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought what better place to seek help and answers than here. A few years ago I picked up a Remington Custom Shop “Grade II” in 7mm Rem Mag from a buddy. It’s gorgeous French Walnut and I just couldn’t say no. Truth be told I’m moving homes and just kind of rediscovered it in the safe. In the hierarchy of custom shop rifles I’m curious where this falls? Been curious for details on it since I had it as I struggled to find much in the way hard information other than it appears to be “above” the “Grade C”? Any help on history or details would be awesome! I hope I posted this in the appropriate section. If not my apologies in advance.
Wood Wood stain Tool Varnish Hardwood

Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel

Tableware Kitchen utensil Tool Wood Cutlery

Wood Fishing lure Metal Fishing bait Musical instrument

Couch Wood studio couch Flooring Floor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Beautiful rifle. It would help to know the year it was built. Go here and see how to determine the date of manufacture. Post some pictures if you need assistance. The serial number can also help. If you post it, only show the first four letters/numbers like A374xxx.
I actually got a card with it that dated it to 1989 and listed the name of the gentleman that built it. Let me see if I can find that card. So much of my stuff is still in boxes. I do recall that the last name of the gentleman that built the rifle was strangely enough Remington

1 - 2 of 2 Posts