Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new here.. just wanted to start out by posting my first Remington 700.

Remington 700 AAC-SD

Nikon Monarch 4x16x42 scope

YHM Phantom suppressor

My whole collection..

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Nice !!!!!!!!!! looking good there, and same here wish things were different in Kommifornia.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Muntzster, what are your thoughts on the YHM setup? I have the same gun and was considering the YHM, but I'm not sure.

How does the brake affect muzzle rise vs. without? How does the suppressor affect muzzle rise vs. just the brake?

Have you noticed any change in Point of Impact?

Interested to hear your dope!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously nice setup.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
diggdatt said:
Muntzster, what are your thoughts on the YHM setup? I have the same gun and was considering the YHM, but I'm not sure.

How does the brake affect muzzle rise vs. without? How does the suppressor affect muzzle rise vs. just the brake?

Have you noticed any change in Point of Impact?

Interested to hear your dope!
I am more than pleased with the phantom. I have not noticed any major changes with the brake alone. You must consider that you are adding another eight to ten lbs. to the end of your rifle with the suppressor on. When it comes to tactical shooting with the 700 the bullet falls about 4" at 100 yds. I have not had the opportunity to fully measure the changes that is just a rough estimate.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'll always be sure to post more pictures as my collection grows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts