Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess since this is the SPS Tactical section maybe also a picture threat with just those nice 20 inch sticks :D
I will post pics of mine when I first whent to shoot it and when I get my muzzle brake in I will post what it looks like now :D

**Mods delete if this counts as just being part of or should be just part of the 700 picture thread that was stared**

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok here is mine and all I had put on it at the time was the HS stock, Harris 6-9 Bipod, Weaver scope base, Warne high rings, and a Vortex 4-16x50 CrossFire scope. I will post the lasted picture when I get my muzzle brake on it, which should be in about 2 week hopefully.

·
Registered
409 Posts
That is a thing of beauty. Just beautiful. Great stock!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ..........................
wait and see what it looks like now.

Here is a list of what will be included in the next picture when I post it.

700 SPS Tac action and barrel.
HS Precision stock
Roedale 21.5 muzzle brake
Timney 510 trigger adjusted at 2 pounds by Timney Factory.
Harris BR Swivel Bipod
Badger Bolt Knob
Ammo Carrier/ Cheek pad
Limb Saver Recoil pad
EGW 20 MOA Scope Base
Warne Low scope rings
Hawke 4.5-14x42 SideWinder Tactical Scope

·
Registered
403 Posts
OK Winxpman started this so I dusted off the photos and get um posted again. Here is my SPS Tactical to date with very little left to do, but concidering a muzzle break.

SPS Tactical .308
HS Precision PST012 stock
Nikon 6x18x40 SF with Nikoplex reticle
Leupold QRW medium matte QR rings
EGW base
Timney 510 trigger set to 2 to 2.5 lbs.
bolt knob and cerakote work done by Keith Johns @ AZ Precision
Harris 6-9" notched leg bipod

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might get yourself a nice roedale muzzle break............ :)

I should have mine in about two weeks......

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yep they said the same to me! I should've had it weeks ago but they said their system got hacked and they lost all their accounts.

·
Registered
80 Posts
here's my .308 sps tac>>> a work in progress.

eagerly awaiting my Jae stock(feb march expected arrival) and in that same order, a AICS 5 round magazine, and atlas v8 bipod.

Currently rifle is stock, with the addition of an atrs 20 moa rail, nightforce medium ultra-lite titanium rings, nightforce 5.5x22x56 scope, nightforce angle degree indicator, msp anti cant bubble, butler creek lense covers. accu shot prm monopod with quick knob(not in picture) and harris bipod will be replaced when the atlas arrives.

future mods include looking into an aftermarket trigger setup and tactical bolt knob for now.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant wait until I can afford a NF scope, or a IOR I been checking out recently.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I keep telling you... Barska!!!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahahaha I keep hearing these faint words every now and then....................

·
Registered
403 Posts
PALADIN said:
I keep telling you... Barska!!!
Say it aint so......Barfska?? Seriously?? :lol: April fools day was along time ago! Funny! :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
That Nightforce looks awesome, though. I want one so bad. How does the illuminated reticle work/look, 308Remy?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The parallax turret is also a push and pull which activates the illumination.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ah. Cool. Yep, I need one. I'm officially selling my Falcon Menace 4X14X44 for $1400.00. Any takers, PM me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Winxp_Man said:
where did you order the 510 trigger ?
gonna be getting it through albertatacticalrifle.com

the gun shop I have ordering all my build items through. I know with the current CDN $ being on par, would be cheaper to find online, but these guys have been nothing but good to me and I value an honest shop with great customer service. Did however discuss fitment issue on the trigger with JAE (stock im getting) and may be some fitment issues. They told me hold off for now and they will research this matter for me. The surgeon action is good to go in their stock :)

Wheres that muzzle brake by the way :p waiting for some pics

still up in air about one for myself...

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well your also avoiding the import export stuff if it applies to gun parts. Im still waiting ;) They filed an export document to send it to the US on Dec 22 and it takes about 14 days to get shipping conformation. I guess with the holidays past its gonna be a little longer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Winxp_Man said:
Well your also avoiding the import export stuff if it applies to gun parts. Im still waiting ;) They filed an export document to send it to the US on Dec 22 and it takes about 14 days to get shipping conformation. I guess with the holidays past its gonna be a little longer.

sweet deal! absolutely the worst waiting for parts! lol

by the way, your sig video, made me burst out laughing NICE

1 - 20 of 335 Posts