Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

Still a work in progress. Working on getting the glass replaced. Calvin Elite trigger getting here Tuesday along with a castle nut.
SPS T in .308, barrel threaded for SEI Vortex, MDT LSS with long pic rail, Bobro Gen I. Badger Ord 20 MOA rail and rings bedded to receiver, SWFA SS 3-9x42 FFP. Trijicon RMR mounted to forward rings. Magpul MIAD, CTR, 3/4" riser, MDT adjustable recoil pad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll add my SPS Tactical to the ranks. Mine is pretty standard .308 with Vortex Viper 6.5-20 x 44 BDC scope. I did modify the Hogue stock to fit the Magpul Bottom Metal Magazine Well though. I have a little CNC mill I used for the mod and that improved the functionality of the gun quite a bit for not a whole bunch of money! In fact, I had so much fun doing that little mod, I'm looking for other little things to improve :)

View attachment 4257

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rebarreled mine with a Shillen 26” 1/10 twist stainless 308. Threaded and cerakoted with an APA lil bastard brake. Chassis is an XLR Element and Vortex PST gen2 5-25. Badger bolt knob and Atlas bipod.

321 - 336 of 336 Posts