Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought it's about time to give the 870 Express a make over and make it more of a tactical defence weapon. Just ordered a Speedfeed 4 tactical stock and forearm set and purchased a Mesa Tactical 6 round side saddle for the reciever. I already have a Scattergun Technologies 2 round extention mag tube, but today on Calguns I found a new Remington Harkinator breaching choke for $30. Nice find! Same choke tube thats on the 870 Tactical and gives it a mean look, but very functional in more ways then one! No pics yet, but the build is in the works. as soon as I have it complete I will post a few picks of the shotty.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well here are the pictures of the 870 transformation I spoke of......... so heres before......a pretty stock 870 Express with an 18.5" Mossberg barrel and 2 shot extended mag tube.....

And here is the Tactical make over with the Speedfeed 4 stock and forearm and Mesa Tactical side saddle.......

Next to come is an 18.5" Remington barrel with a breaching muzzle break which I have........

So far so good. Looking pretty mean so far but going to get meaner! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts