Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys first post here. I know it's not a 700 but i have been having trouble with getting correct info. Wondering if I could any info on this gun. Grandfather wants a new four wheeler so he his letting some of his guns go. So I will be selling it. Any info i could get would be great guys. The guns has never been shot as confirmed by local gun shop and he said its at 98%

I have been given everywhere from $4000 which i know is crazy down to $375 and that guy offered to buy it so I have no idea what to do.

I know its a custom job obviously is it a boyd stock??? How could i tell. just dont wantx to get ripped off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m guessing that it’s a sporterized 1903 since you mentioned that the stock is a Boyd. 350 to 450 is the going price for that rifle at the auction sites. The only way it’s getting beyond that is if it’s was a unmolested 1903 in it’d orginal configuration. Sporterized 1903’s. If you login to GunBroker and do and advanced search on rifles that have sold you can see the price ranges

1 - 2 of 2 Posts