Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is considered a "Tactical Accessory" or not but here it is..

My shooting jacket is done! Big thank you to Jennifer Susser for putting this together for me. The whole front and under side of the arms are padded and covered in Cordura. The jacket is very comfortable and the padding helps when lying on dirt, rocks, concrete.. ect. HOGNUTS jacket is done, Vegas50's is almost done. I just have to drop off Beau's and the whole team will be looking sharp!

I picked up the patches at SHOT show. They are from AmericanSnipers.org booth and all the proceeds go to supporting our snipers over seas!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice work mate. Looks much better then my Walden Miller shooting jacket. Got an idea for ya, could make them and sell them but without your logo and stuff, would be a good piece of kit for shooters :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I told the girl that made these for us she should do that. I'm not sure how much free time she has but the jackets work great for shooting out in the desert, during matches and just plinking at the range. We are moving into our summer time here in southern Nevada so I haven't been wearing it. Beau is working on some long sleeve Under Armor shirts and I'm looking forward to them coming in.

·
Registered
639 Posts
If she does, let me know. Id love one :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts