Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a spotting scope for 300 dollars or less that will allow me to see .308 holes at 200 yards anyone have one or have seen one that can do it?

·
Registered
403 Posts
huskerfan700 said:
I'm looking for a spotting scope for 300 dollars or less that will allow me to see .308 holes at 200 yards anyone have one or have seen one that can do it?
This should do nicely.....

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=145774

I have heard good things about Redfields optics. I think I heard that Leupold was the parent company and making them for Redfield.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a konus spotting scope works great can see bullet holes on paper at 200 yards with ease at 300 with a shoot and see target. at 20x can see holes on paper at 100 yards great resolution.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi huskerfan700,

I to am in the market for a spotter.

A friend of mine was using a Redfield and had nothing bad to say about it. Clear and robust with good magnification. Sold it to purchase a Leupold mark IV. Massive dollars but military issue so he had to have one.

I on the other hand am looking to purchase a Redfield as I think are a very good product for the money they are asking. Clear enough to see holes in paper at a decent distance.

Hope this helps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts