Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a brand of soft-sided case that will provide a good fit for a bipod-mounted, big-scoped SPS Tac rifle? Not looking for a "drag bag" or case with all of the exterior pockets for extra mags and accessories.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
RBoomK said:
Does anyone know of a brand of soft-sided case that will provide a good fit for a bipod-mounted, big-scoped SPS Tac rifle? Not looking for a "drag bag" or case with all of the exterior pockets for extra mags and accessories.
This should fit the bill. I have a Condor 42" tactical rifle bag for my AR15 and one day I tried it out on my SPS Tactical and it works great! Plenty of padding and if it fit mine it will fit yours. I know you stated you dont need pockets, but It has 3 pouches that can hold ammo, sling and your bipod comfortably and they can be removed. I think I paid $60 for the bag at my local mil surp store and so far the bag has held up very well. Heres a link to Condor, but you can find them online at various vendors for a reasonable price.

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/128riflecase.aspx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Thats too funny I was going to suggest the same thing. Mine currently rides in a Blackhawk dual rifle case. Did the store have any in black?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
45R said:
Thats too funny I was going to suggest the same thing. Mine currently rides in a Blackhawk dual rifle case. Did the store have any in black?
Sacramento Black Rifle has them, but they are like $75. The mil surp store was right next to them, but they are outta buisness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Reddog927 said:
I found this item on Amazon, it seemed like too good of a price to pass up. I will let you guys know what I think once it arrives. Just wanted to share the link if anyone else is interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U7TRMK/ref=oss_product

-Cliff
I have one that looks very similar to that and it has worked well for my 700. That includes having it on the back of my ATV during hunting season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Reddog927 said:
I found this item on Amazon, it seemed like too good of a price to pass up. I will let you guys know what I think once it arrives. Just wanted to share the link if anyone else is interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U7 … ss_product

-Cliff
Cliff looking forward to a review and some pictures. Please let us know how padded the bag is. At $65 thats a bargain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
Yeah let us know mate. Id like a padded soft bag for my rifle, the hard case is a tad annoying at times.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top