Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. anyone care to share some pics of their SPS Tacs or any 700 Rem platform rifle with either a B C Light Tactical #2956 or the Standard Varmint #2958 stocks. Also your likes and dislikes about them. Thanks.

·
Registered
496 Posts
abbydog62 said:
Hello all. anyone care to share some pics of their SPS Tacs or any 700 Rem platform rifle with either a B C Light Tactical #2956 or the Standard Varmint #2958 stocks. Also your likes and dislikes about them. Thanks.
i recently had a 300wsm built on the 700 rem action . it originally came with a factory walmart stock(not walnut) it was horrible to say the least. during the build i purchased a b/c medalist stock with butt hook . it may be the BEST single upgrade i made. price is 300.00 compared to 500.00 for a mcmillan. i wanted the mcmillan but i am so glad i saved the extra money with b/c. in my opinion it is the best thing since sliced bread. i will definatly use it on ALL other builds. GREAT PRODUCT. .. SWAMPTHANG

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
when upgrading the stocks on the remmys there is a whole world of difference between the factory stock and the upgraded stock.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just ordered a B&C Tactical Medalist A2, OD with black web today from StockyStocks. As soon as it comes in and I swap the Houge off I'll finally post a pic.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Congrats. I give a big +1 to stockys. They are about 2 hours away from me and they put up with my indicisiveness between shouldering about 5 different stocks back and forth before I choose my a5 medalist. Great group of people!

·
Registered
96 Posts
AHH im jealious lmao Gotta be great being able to handle those stocks and make a choice, vs the internet and previous knowledge

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
It was definitely eye opening on how stocks that look identical can feel so different.
I just wish they had some more specialty "high end" stocks I could get a feel for.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The new stock is scheduled to arrive on the 20th. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day to get here!! :D
Almost don't want tracking info.....

@Jasonborne - I'm jealous but I do have Magpul only 45 minutes away so I guess I can't snivel too much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just received my AAC-SD, removed the Hogue put it in a B&C A5 with detachable mag and topped with an ATN 8-24x75LU. Looking forward to punching some paper this weekend.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That objective is massive.. very nice stock though. I wish I went with the A5 instead of the A2..or even an A3 hook..

·
Registered
1 Posts
tctopcat said:
I just received my AAC-SD, removed the Hogue put it in a B&C A5 with detachable mag and topped with an ATN 8-24x75LU. Looking forward to punching some paper this weekend.

What mag system is this?? What caliber is this rifle??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's my AAC-SD 308. I believe the stock model is the medalist 2092 olive web. I've just got to duracoat the bolt knob OD green and I'll be done. Well, maybe...lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone.
Been a lurker here since 2011, and thought for my first post I would share my SPS restocked in a Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 2 I painted this past winter. I also added a Wyatt's (M4) Flush Mount Detachable Magazine Assembly to it.

Thank you everyone here for all the great ideas I learned for my SPS from this site.
Just have to work up a good load for it now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts