Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres my question, i hope this is also in the right thread, I really like the SPS Tac model and the new AAC-SD, but I'd like it to be in long action for maybe one day i'll stp it up to .300, it doesn't look like they make these models in LA so what do you think my options are? Buy both, A TAC and a .300 :)

James

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
If you can afford both why not ? :D

But as for long action maybe a PSS model in .300. Actually what .300 you looking for ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Winxp_Man said:
If you can afford both why not ? :D

But as for long action maybe a PSS model in .300. Actually what .300 you looking for ?
.300win mag would be the other, just would like the option of it, i think i'm just gonna go with the AAC-SD model, there seems to be more than enough accessories that i dont think i'd be able to afford another when i'm finished with the first one, thanks again, :cool:

James

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you like to shoot as often as the rest of us, go ahead and plan on a new barrel every Christmas for that .300WM. That belted magnum kills the barrel in about 1k rounds.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
cobretr said:
If you like to shoot as often as the rest of us, go ahead and plan on a new barrel every Christmas for that .300WM. That belted magnum kills the barrel in about 1k rounds.

+1 to this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts