Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
jasonbourne said:
It would be a great sub topic

I dont personally. Nothing in it would pertain to Remington M700 rifles and it would be just one more place for the drugstore commandos to post pics of guns that only a select few have any desire to see and hear about.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look on the forum index there are topics for other things besides 700s including but not limited to other guns.

·
Registered
47 Posts
jasonbourne said:
If you look on the forum index there are topics for other things besides 700s including but not limited to other guns.

You're 100% correct....and I know I didnt put them there and why they are there is beyond me. There must be at least 50 BB's on the internet dealing with WW5 weapons; Tacticle firearms; sniper "stuff"...etc..etc....there should be at least ONE BB that deals with what it says it is.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you get to know the people on the forum you tend to see how much more you have in common rather than just a rifle or weapon.

This is more than just a site for knowledge it's a place were buds can share in their passions and give advise on all sorts of things.

If the admin decides to place a survival topic in here then it's his choice and the members that find it to be a good idea can voice on it and the members that don't like it don't have to view it.

Just my .02

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree. Something I could actually help other people out with in this forum.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm new here. So I just ask for the grain of salt. I think sub forums can be fun. And off topic sub forums can be a great place for people to share information about common interests. Is this site going to change into BushcraftUSA... Um no, but even they have a guns subforum...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts