Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was in the middle of army recruiting school @ fort jackson sc, when I recieved word that I was being removed from school and sent back to my unit. Now I will heading to afgan next month to add another 12 months to the 39 months Ive already been deployed. Kinda pisses me off I was looking forward to a nice 3-4 year break from deployments even if I had to be a recruiter. So I after next month my visits on here will be scarce but, I shall return.

Chris

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Stay safe and come back for sure. Thanks for your service brother.

May God keep you safe ! :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words. This deployment should help make funds for some cool toys when I return.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
cobretr said:
Thanks for the kind words. This deployment should help make funds for some cool toys when I return.
Positive thinking I like that hehehe :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had no idea someone was so close to me. We could have shot sometime. We are only about a hour apart. BTW...What are you shooting these days? I am active duty CG and did 14 months in Um Qsar, Iraq. Never saw that coming when I signed up for the coast guard. Nowhere near what you have done. I'm sure you do need a break.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HHB Guns said:
Had no idea someone was so close to me. We could have shot sometime. We are only about a hour apart. BTW...What are you shooting these days? I am active duty CG and did 14 months in Um Qsar, Iraq. Never saw that coming when I signed up for the coast guard. Nowhere near what you have done. I'm sure you do need a break.

Henry H. Bryant
HHB Guns, LLC
www.hhbguns.com
I was only in Jackson for school, we couldn't bring any weapons with us. I'm actually stationed at fort hood. But if things were different I'd love to go shoot with ya!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah what a bummer, but thank you for your service to our country keeping our freedoms safe. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone... ill still be around till next month so I wanna see some nice range reports till then!

·
Registered
403 Posts
cobretr said:
Thanks to everyone... ill still be around till next month so I wanna see some nice range reports till then!
We will not disappoint! Just kick some ass over there and come home safe! Hooah!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are to sweet. I just got a call from the gunsmith, my guns ready so Ill take a drive up and get it in the morning. Cant wait to see/shoot it with the badger ord brake. Ill definetly post pics/results!

·
Registered
403 Posts
cobretr said:
You guys are to sweet. I just got a call from the gunsmith, my guns ready so Ill take a drive up and get it in the morning. Cant wait to see/shoot it with the badger ord brake. Ill definetly post pics/results!
This will be awesome! :D Wait for it......wait for it.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RidgeRunner said:
Thank you for defending this country and our freedoms. Be safe and hurry home.
Thanks for posting! One thing I've noticed my last 9 years in the army is that gun owners very rarely forget that freedom isn't free... Somebody has to pay for it, thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts