Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say "Hi" and "thanks!" because a lot of info from this forum and others was used to help build her so I figured I'd join to give some of my own help and ask questions, cause there's some real goood stuff here!!
Well....here she is. Hope you like it.

By braaap725 at 2010-10-14

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Nice :D

You still have the original stock on it ? From what I can see in the photos it seems like the original stock.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Winxp_Man said:
Nice :D

You still have the original stock on it ? From what I can see in the photos it seems like the original stock.
Yup...thats the original stock winxp. Welcome to the site straightshoota! Very nice rifle....winxp and I have the same rifle, but with a few more modifications. Your going to love the accuracy of this weapon. If its anything like mine you can expect 1/2 moa @ 100yds. with decent ammo and in my case 1/4"moa @ 100yds. with quality reloads. Be prepaired to get bit by the modification bug because there are so many things you can do to this rifle to improve accuracy like a better stock, trigger, bolt/action work....etc. It all depends on you and what your looking to get out of your rifle. Your off to a sound start and again...welcome!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I still have the original stock on my SPS Tactical and I tight groups like you do so I hesitate to change it! :D

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I know what you mean by the "mod bug" 308isgreat ;). I've actually had her built for a little while now but decided to expand more upon it through forums. I'd also like to get into reloading as well, but for now she is on the money at 100yds with federal gold metal...you put the bullets in the same hole so I don't know if I'm gonna get too much into the action/barrel work so much. I'd like to do a HS police take-off and maybe the HS DBM...theres just toooo many options.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice rifle mate. Good work on the build and trust me, she will get well looked after with all sortsa goodies. Mine has, deciding if I should leave her or keep building......

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick said:
Nice rifle mate. Good work on the build and trust me, she will get well looked after with all sortsa goodies. Mine has, deciding if I should leave her or keep building......
Quick I feel the same way after all I've done so far I wanted to (try) and call it quits for this gun....but I can't :lol: I still wanna add a DBM, stock, and maybe a break. But I don't know what to do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts