Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im sitting at my bench on the line, with 5 open lanes to my left and my right. Minding my own buisness getting ready to lay down some nice groups when...This random dude comes over and sits right next to me, and what is his weapon of choice.?.?.? A 12 gauge shotgun with a 13'' barrel with a break on the end. Every time he fired that cannon, my eyes blured and my bench shook! So I polietly ask him how long he's planning on shooting for...He replies, " another 200 or so shells".....So I ask him if he would mind relocating, he replies.."why"... i tell him why and he goes on to tell me that nothing he's doing is affecting me! What a dick.... just figured i'd share.

·
Registered
403 Posts
cobretr said:
So im sitting at my bench on the line, with 5 open lanes to my left and my right. Minding my own buisness getting ready to lay down some nice groups when...This random dude comes over and sits right next to me, and what is his weapon of choice.?.?.? A 12 gauge shotgun with a 13'' barrel with a break on the end. Every time he fired that cannon, my eyes blured and my bench shook! So I polietly ask him how long he's planning on shooting for...He replies, " another 200 or so shells".....So I ask him if he would mind relocating, he replies.."why"... i tell him why and he goes on to tell me that nothing he's doing is affecting me! What a dick.... just figured i'd share.
What a ***!.....sorry guys, but this guy by all accounts is a "DICK!" Unfortunatlly we run into a few of these ADAM HENERY'S a year at the range....next time just inform you range officer to handle the issue....if not just "dot his eye!" :cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I had a similar situation not too long ago. I had my 338 LM with me that day and had already finished shooting it.
I did however have a few rounds left so I decided to check my zero one more time, you know, just to be sure.
Problem solved.

·
Registered
120 Posts
BadKarma said:
I had a similar situation not too long ago. I had my 338 LM with me that day and had already finished shooting it.
I did however have a few rounds left so I decided to check my zero one more time, you know, just to be sure.
Problem solved.

a .50BMG rifle will move them along as well.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I would buy a Black Power rifle just for occasions like this. I had a guy rain hot brass on me one time out at the range until realized what was happening and moved. ( at least he moved ) I would call this guy a Penis Head :lol:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
FrankCastle said:
Thats when it's time to put the rifle away and pull out the handgun. Hot shells have a way of annoying people
thats a sure thing hahaha But for me it was kinda hard to do that because he was on my left side and I'm a right hand shooter. Also we where on the rifle side of the range which kinda sucks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Banshee said:
BadKarma said:
Problem solved.

That's a big +1 on the 50. We were playing around with a Barrett M82 that a buddy of mine owns this summer.
That damn thing is loud, a whole lot of fun to shoot, but loud! It's pretty cool to watch the grass lay down and
see the dust fly when it goes off. He's wanting to sell it and at this very moment it's sitting at my house. Temptation
is working on me big time. I know better, but man I'd like to own it. Anyone kind enough to offer encouragement
in regard to resisting temptation is more than welcome to help me out here.

·
Registered
120 Posts
BadKarma said:
Banshee said:
BadKarma said:
Problem solved.

That's a big +1 on the 50. We were playing around with a Barrett M82 that a buddy of mine owns this summer.
That damn thing is loud, .

not only loud, but the muzzle blast blow stuff off of the benches on both sides of you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speaking of barrets...you guys ever see that video of the dildo that thought it was a good idea to do some benchrest shooting after he removed the break from his barrel??

·
Registered
49 Posts
No,I have not seen that one yet.Chatted to a guy that thought it was a good idea to remove the muzzle break from his barrett to install a supressor and ruined the barrett.I like my ar50 but I like myself more.Besides what is removing the muzzle break going to do for you anyway?

·
Registered
143 Posts
reloader said:
No,I have not seen that one yet.Chatted to a guy that thought it was a good idea to remove the muzzle break from his barrett to install a supressor and ruined the barrett.I like my ar50 but I like myself more.Besides what is removing the muzzle break going to do for you anyway?
Hurt You!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts