Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Maxped Fatty Organizer.

Rear of the organizer. MOLLE rows for attaching if you want to do that. I removed the handle as it was not needed.

The Fatty Organizer is a thicker and slightly modified EDC Organizer.

Organizer opened up showing the tools.

A sleeve pocket is behind the left organizer, and a zippered pouch is on the right.

Tools top to bottom: 13/16" open end wrench, broken shell extractor, 1/4" drive 1/2" socket, Borka bit holder, Borka driver arm, 1/2" box end wrench.

Tools left to right: Bolt disassembly tool, Gerber Multiplier, Versa Driver, bits.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man I'm diggin that Versa Driver - I'm online now getting one.
In my tool bag my Garber Multiplier is out and this is in: (they designed it for the M4, but it's still awesome)

It's the Leaterman MUT

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got one. I carry it on my warbelt for when I'm running a carbine. I tried it in the tool kit, but it is a little large and the Gerber was a much better fit. There were also a lot of the tools on the MUT that don't translate over to a bolt gun as well.
I know some people that take the pocket clip off and carry it as an EDC tool that don't carry or use ARs and they like it.
I need to finish my review of it for Wevo, but I like the tool. Non-firearm users would be better off with another tool, but it still has a lot of utility for even shooters that aren't running an AR variant. It works well with the Otis cleaning kit or the GI kit.
The Versa Driver is a very nice tool. I have this one in my rifle tool kit, and another one in my EDC tool kit that goes to work every day. I've used them a ton of times, and the Versa Driver and the Borka can use the exact same extensions, bits, and sockets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
We are the most resourceful interior design firm in Northeast Florida, with affiliate DOTI locations across America. Our goal is to create extraordinary home interiors that combine your personal vision and budget with functional choices that will bring you a home that you love for years to come! For mor info......www.doti.com
----------------------------
furniture jacksonville

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dilipgupta27 said:
Hello,
We are the most resourceful interior design firm in Northeast Florida, with affiliate DOTI locations across America. Our goal is to create extraordinary home interiors that combine your personal vision and budget with functional choices that will bring you a home that you love for years to come! For mor info......www.doti.com
----------------------------
furniture jacksonville

HUH?? Whats this doing here???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts