Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.sincityprecision.com/a/Articles/Entries/2011/7/27_US-Optics-SN3-5-25x58mm-TPal.html

Our good friend and teammate Bill W. took delivery of his new brown anodized, US Optics SN-3 T-Pal a couple months ago. We have been calling it “The Big T-Pal” because of its large, 58mm objective, and 34mm main tube. The fit and finish is excellent, and we were really impressed by the quality and attention to detail. All US Optics scopes come with their related documentation and instructions as well as the allen wrenches that you need to zero the optic. The instructions include how to operate and maintain the scope as well as details on the lifetime warranty information.

Bill’s big SN-3 has a large magnification range 5x-25x. The scope is first focal plane and sports an RDP-MOA reticle. Having 25x at your disposal will ensure you have no problems seeing those long range targets and being able to dial down to 5x greatly increases your field of view when needed. The 5x-25x was designed for target engagements out to 2000 yards and beyond.

·
Registered
277 Posts
That is the EXACT scope I ordered 3 weeks ago! Even the same color. Thanks for the look into the future!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Cool to see the place where all the magic happens, or as I like to call it "Graceland". hahaha

And WOW, dual focal plane. That's right up your alley for competitions. They'll be putting it on their distance scopes up to the 22 power scopes. That's cool.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B0BK4T said:
Cool to see the place where all the magic happens, or as I like to call it "Graceland". hahaha

And WOW, dual focal plane. That's right up your alley for competitions. They'll be putting it on their distance scopes up to the 22 power scopes. That's cool.
I was thinking of a cool way to utilize that and blend the best of both worlds, FFP/SFP. What I was thinking was a CMG reticle on the FFP with the 1 MOA cross hair section missing. Sort of like the Leupold TMR, you can use that one for ranging, elevation hold overs, wind holds ect. On the SFP just have a nice thin cross hair like the RDP. Kind of blend the two reticles using both focal planes.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sounds solid. I like it.

I also like the JNG Mil like on the SN-4

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Joe,

How Long did it take for you and your boys to get your USO's?

I ordered the same one Bill got - ordered and prepaid on July 7th. I called 2 weeks ago and it was in stencilling and was to be bench tested the next day or two. Then sent out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh, well I guess I have 3 more weeks before I can bitch. haha

Thanks brother. Guess I will wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts