700Rifle.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has arrived. Once logged in I recommend that you bookmark New Posts as your initial page.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
Doom, I have not signed in as Berto again, hence what I did not respond to your message. I gave the "Forgot Password" one more time and that time it worked, so I am back.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was good to see you back as yourself. Glad it finally worked. I haven’t quite figured out if the ownership of the forum really changed. I did spend a while today figuring out the moderator tools.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
I will have to do some self training also. It is similar to some of the other sites that I am on, but I was used to the old one - What the saying about us Old Dogs!

Bob

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can’t learn new tricks because we spend all our time relearning the old ones!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Bring back the "edit" function as I need it badly to clean up my typos ...................

Received the Moderna vaccine today I'm a little tired and arm is sore ...............

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bring back the "edit" function as I need it badly to clean up my typos ...................

Received the Moderna vaccine today I'm a little tired and arm is sore ...............
Click the 3 dots on the right side and see if you get the edit option.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
I had COVID last April. At 71 (at the time) and having survived two bouts of cancer, having lung damage for decades and having some COPD, I updated my will and got my things in order. I survived. My primary care doctor told me that I might have a bad reaction to the Vaccine, but to get it. I had the Pfizer shot yesterday. They made me stay under observation for an house and them let me go home. I was ok until about 4 this morning. I am a real mess now and have been told I may be in for this for anothrer 2-3 days. Still happy I got the first one. I am scheduled for no. 2 on the 27th.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm fine now, Moderna wasn't as bad, just a little more than the flu shot. Just scheduled the 2nd shot early March as can't wait have not been to a gun clubs meetings for months.

·
Super Moderator
1,322 Posts
My significant other did had it the same day with me and she did not have any reaction. I just had a lot of residual anti-bodies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts