Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

It was amazing to me how far out of whack the thing got just by replacing the stock. I didn't bore site it before going to the range and it took me four groups of four to get it back in line.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The group's are about the same as before, but I like the feel and pull length better. So, I think as I get used to it I can tighten it up a little. I have a 26 inch heavy barrel. At 100 yards I should be able to get it down under .75 MOA. Each square on the target in the pic is 1 MOA at 100 yards.

I like the A-max rounds except for their price. In fact though not recommended, I killed a doe with one this year. She got about 30 yards before she dropped from the massive internal damage. I don't have the time or desire to load my own and I wish I could get match ammo below $30 a box.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Once you are setup for reloading it's not really all that much work for one rifle and the savings are immense! I usually will prep and load 25 cases or so in about an hour for mw .308.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I drag in one more accessory my wife is going to kill me. Plus I'll have to fight her for the space. The pack rat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts