Remington 700 Rifle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I needed a floor plate assembly for my barreled action so I could stock it and play. A very nice guy on another forum sold me a Remington 700 DM trigger guard, magazine, and factory synthetic stock for a sporter weight barreled LA. Not exactly what I was looking for but the price was where I could afford it so I scooped it up so I could shoot this rifle. I like the combo sooooooooo much I want to put the same setup on my 243. I have priced the parts new and WOW! So if any of you have a factory take off stock, trigger guard and magazine for a sport taper Remington 700 short action that is setting around collecting dust and you would be willing to part with it for a reasonable price please let me know what you have and for how much.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I now have the trigger guard being shipped to me hopefully Friday, I have a magazine being shipped to me hopefully today. Great people helping a fellow shooter out.

Now does anybody have a synthetic DM SA RH take off stock laying around you would let go, if so PM me or reply here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts